Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BAD MOOD EVER!

i never think that it will be so bad bad bad. cause why? i said that today was really heaven and now? i'm really angry! disappointed! OH DAMN YOU! i just want you here! beside me just for a while and after that you can go where ever you want! just for a moment! can you? i always try to understand you, and always stand when ever you need me. so now? please just for now! everything has broken after i really feel so aaaaaaarggggh!

can i just touch you? and feel that you were here for me? i wish i could understand right now. suggest it on my mind. i know your character! and i should take that's risk. you! can you listen to me? realize what am i feeling? for a moment can i'm selfish? and think that you can here when i need you boy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

now, you know my secrets