Friday, November 9, 2012

Dreaming

I just don't understand why  could i dream about that. bout someone who never cross my mind in that side. Side that he loved me for along time, in that dream he showed his feeling to me. i just didn't know and understand how could it be happened. cause i knew he has.. firstly I accepted him but i didn't know actually why. then i realized and denied him. but he came into my house and he looked like so hurt and fragile. he asked me why i denied him, he told me bout the truth to me, told bout all his feeling grew and grew. Knew that I was so confused, but what confusing thing was I seemed dint have a boyfriend. Then I accepted him again, and ya I doubted how it will be happened if..

Then I woke up.
My Dream on November, 7th 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment

now, you know my secrets